Although masonry certification is not a requirement for all Alpine Building Restoration positions; even entry-level jobs require a minimum of the following:
- Physically capable of heavy lifting and strenuous outside work—in all seasons
- Good communication skills
- General knowledge of construction processes
- Mechanically inclined and manually literate
- Hand and eye coordination
- Ability to take direction and respond quickly
- Team and goal oriented
- Strong work ethic, including timeliness
- Desire for perfection and ideal craftsmanship
- Honesty and respect for others
Email email@example.com with your questions and to request an application.
How to Become a Brick Layer by Wise Geek.com
There are four items required to become a bricklayer: physical strength, manual dexterity, apprenticeship, and certification. A bricklayer is a skilled tradesperson who is responsible for laying bricks for both walls and floors. This type of work is typically performed outside. Learn more…
What is a Brick Mason? by Wise Geek.com
Brick masons are construction professionals who work with brick and mortar to create a number of architectural enhancements to structures that are both functional as well as visually appealing. In some instances, a brick mason will also work with materials other than bricks, such as structural tiles, stone, and even prefabricated panels and facades. Learn more….